Subject:   RE:Homework
Author: Betty14
Date: Sep 21 2006
>I just don't have any motivation to do homework
> or revise, let alone do extra-exercise. I just play games now and do
> computer programming. Does anyone know a way that I can motivate
> myself a lot more than I do now?

Since you like to play games and do computer programming, why don't you just try
to program mathematics questions or create mathematics games? To do this, you
need to have the basic of mathematics and you will get yourself motivated to
learn more about mathematics. Try to think of a way / ways to connect
mathematics to your interest?

yes  no
Visit related discussions:
Computer