Subject:   RE: home work
Author: Boucly
Date: Sep 23 2006
On Sep 23 2006, db wrote:
> This adjustment, unique for them, let's them
> know that I believe they are worth it and that my subject material
> is that important!
db

So, what would you do in my case:

My parents are not capable of helping me with my school work. They don't give me
pocket money; I don't get an gifts, not even in Birthdays or Christmas, so they
can't restrain me [joke] and it is most probably now against the law to not let
me eat ;) [/joke] I work hard; but let's imagine I don't and is a slacker, what
would you do?

Chris

yes  no
Visit related discussions: