Subject:   RE: Trig graphs
Author: stek
Date: Oct 27 2006
Susan,

If you already have Sketchpad, we've put together a sketch that probably does
what you want. This sketch is included in both our Precalculus and Algebra 2
activity books, or I could email it to you.

-Scott

Scott Steketee
Sketchpad Projects

On Oct 24 2006, Susan wrote:
> I am trying to find a trig graphing utility that will label the x-
> axis with pi/4, pi/2, pi etc....(real greek letters).  Does anyone
> know of something that does this?  If it's free, great.  If not, I
> would still be interested.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Trigonometry discussion
Visit related discussions:
Trigonometry
Tools

Discussion Help