Subject:   RE: Probability & Simultaneous Equations Java Applets
Author: Ching
Date: Nov 2 2006
Hi!
I am a math teacher in Singapore and am currently looking for new ways to
interest my students. I'm really interested in your applets but have problem
accessing them through your website. Is there anyway you can share them with
me?

Ching
kelwarchris@hotmail.com

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Algebra on Java Applet discussion
Visit related discussions:
Algebra
Java Applet
Tools