Subject:   RE: Best Tools to create geometric figures
Author: compmath
Date: Aug 4 2007
On Aug  2 2007, JimS wrote:
> I'm teaching geometry for the first time in a number of years and
> would like to find an easy-to-use software tool to create common
> geometric figures with appropriate labeling and common geometric
> markings.  I plan to copy/paste into quizzes and tests I've created
> using Word/MathType.  I've looked at MS Draw in Word and find it
> awkward and difficult.  Is Sketchpad the answer or are there other
> tools available to purchase?

Thanks
  May I suggest using Microsoft Paint. If you have Microsoft, you have Paint,
the draw program. You can draw the geometric figures and labels on Paint to copy
and paste into Microsoft Word. After it is pasted in Word, You may double click
on it to make needed corrections. I am the author of "Hands on Computer
Activities for Teaching Math" Excerpts may be found at Amazon.com.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Geometry on Sketchpad discussion
Visit related discussions:
Geometry
Sketchpad
Tools