Subject:   RE: Mega Math at Los Alamos
Author: Susan
Date: Oct 17 2007
On Oct 17 2007, annie flaherty wrote:
> This would make a great maths afternoon in a 6 - 12 school - using
> the older kids who have greater on their feet thinking ability to
> lead the activities with teacher help.

I am so happy that the Mega Math website is up and running again with all the
images!  There were some problems yesterday, but a wonderful person at Los
Alamos worked all day to put the site back together.  It is a great site for
discrete math at any level.  Most students get no exposure to these areas of
mathematics and this is one of the most comprehensive sites on knot theory,
graph theory, map coloring and other discrete topics on the web that makes these
topics accessible to students.  Enjoy!

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Discrete Math on Java Applet discussion
Visit related discussions:
Discrete Math
Java Applet
Tools