Subject:   Screen Issues
Author: sstarke
Date: Feb 23 2008
I have had my TI-83 for about 8 years now and it just started to give me
trouble. One day it decided that instead of displaying numbers, it would display
cryptic symbols and lines instead. At first, I could just hit CLEAR and it would
screen remains cluttered. I can no longer see the numbers I type in. I have
already replaced the batteries and it does not seem to work. I have also tried
removing the lithium battery. It's looking a little grim but I refuse to give up
on this faithful little calculator. Any ideas?

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools on TI Calculator discussion
Visit related discussions:
Texas Instruments
Tools

Discussion Help