Subject:   Interactive Online Calculator
Author: calculator-mathtools
Date: Sep 18 2008
We recently release a  free online calculator [ http://www.ecalc.com ] called
"eCalc" that is well suited for both students and professionals.  The calculator
contains an interactive unit converter, equation solver, interactive
decimal-to-fraction converter, and support for complex numbers.  The
calculator is completely free and does not require any registration.

We would appreciate any feedback from users of this forum as we know you are
experienced in using an array of online math tools and resources.

We hope that students and teachers find this calculator is a great online
resource.

Thanks...

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools on Calculator discussion
Visit related discussions:
Calculator
Tools

Discussion Help