Subject:   Co-ordinate Maths game
Author: Rufus
Date: Jan 24 2009
I used to be able to access a game at http://www.cutting.supanet.com/  but it's
no longer available. The student solves a simple math problem and then plots a
point on a coordinate graph based on the answer. The computer then draws a line
between the points plotted, and a picture results eventually.

Does anyone know of a comparable online game? (I can't access the cached version
that Math Forum sent me, as it is blocked by our district.)

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools discussion

Discussion Help