Subject:   Math Worksheet Generators
Author: Sean_Wilson
Date: Jul 28 2009
First time post (and newbie) so I hope my question doesn't confuse too much.

I am a math teacher and was putting up a website to provide free worksheets to
my students and anyone else.  I began creating worksheets with microsoft Excel
then I thought (there's got to be an easier way) I have seen numerous websites
that have worksheet generators on them, all with their own site listed at the
footnote of the worksheet.  What would I do to add this functionality to a
website.  Is it free code?  Do I pay a programmer?  Someone explain to this
newbie if it is possible to add various worksheet generators to my site with my
own information if I know nothing about coding or writing programs.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools on JavaScript discussion
Visit related discussions:
JavaScript
Tools

Discussion Help