Subject:   What Web 2.0 tools would work well with a math e-learning drill and practice application?
Author: FByrne
Date: Mar 30 2009
I have been working on an e-learning drill and practice authoring tool for
math teachers. It's in beta and free to download. I believe that the software
needs to be improved to facilitate multi-platform e-learning. The software
allows math teachers to author drill and practice e-learning modules in math
for their students. You can check it out here
http://www.brainpowermath.com/usageexample.html

The software needs to be developed further and I would really appreciate your
opinion on how to do this, particularly on Web 2.0 integration. I believe that
the ability to embed an e-learning module in a blog post or web page similar
to Scribd and Slideshare would be extremely useful. Is this a good idea? Are
there any other Web 2.0 tools that you think I should look at? Thanks.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools discussion

Discussion Help