Subject:   Equivalent fractions, decimals and percentages
Author: Rod+1
Date: Nov 12 2009
This week I released a new interactive module to my Mathematics staff. It is a
FLASH module that works really well with an Interactive Whiteboard.

Its purpose is to help students picture the concept of equivalent fractions
through the manipulation of fraction bars.

They can also compare various fractions with percentages and decimals.

I am making this freely available at my website:

www.numeracyhelper.com  Go to the front page and you will find a link at the top
of the page to this module. I have included a video clip that shows how it can
be used.

I would really appreciate feedback on any activities that teachers might have
that could be used with this module if you have time!!!

Thanks and I hope it helps.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools discussion

Discussion Help