Subject:   Promethean Adds Equation Editing Support to ActivInspire 1.6
Author: afwings
Date: Oct 28 2011
Pardon the brief interruption, but I know many educators on this list already
use a Promethean ActivBoard. If you are among that number and you're not aware
yet, I wanted to let you know that Promethean has added math support to
ActivInspire 1.6. The upgrade to AI 1.6 also enables better integration between
ActivInspire and MathType. See our article on Using MathType with a Promethean
ActivBoard:
http://www.dessci.com/en/products/mathtype/works_with.htm?target=promethean_activboard

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools discussion

Discussion Help