Subject:   tools for integration
Author: Fred_260
Date: Sep 11 2005
Hello
I would appreciate any help in indicating which tools from this web
site or from another site which can check my answer to a problem of
volume calculation for this surface function limited between
inequalities.

f(x,y)=2/x^3, 0<y<x, 1<x<2, x^2+y^2>2
my hand worked answer is pi/6 but I like to find some calculator which
can check the answer given the equation and inequalities above.

thanks

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Trigonometry discussion
Visit related discussions:
Trigonometry
Tools

Discussion Help