||Graph functions, evaluate equations, explore transformations, plot points, and more. Features include:
- Graphing: Plot polar, cartesian, or parametric graphs. Thereís no limit to how many expressions you can graph at one time - and you donít need to enter expressions in y= form
- Sliders: Adjust values interactively to build intuition.
- Zooming: Scale the axes independently or at the same time with the pinch of two fingers, or edit the window size manually to get the perfect window.
- Points of Interest: Touch a curve to show maximums, minimums, and points of intersection. Tap the gray points of interest to see their coordinates. Hold and drag along a curve to see the coordinates change under your finger.
- Scientific Calculator: Just type in any equation you want to solve and Desmos will show you the answer. It can handle square roots, logs, absolute value, and more.
- Inequalities: Plot cartesian and polar inequalities.
- Examples: Pre-loaded with example graphs of lines, parabolas, trigonometric functions, conic sections, polar functions, transformations, and calculus topics