Equity & Access
AMS Ethical Guidelines
Excerpts from the program for the Joint Mathematics Meetings, January 10 - 13, 1996, Orlando, Florida.
- Women and mathematics: Case studies of intervention
- MAA Committee on the Participation of Women Panel Discussion
Virginia E. Knight, Meredith College
Carole B. Lacampagne, U.S. Department of Education
Diana C. Dismus-Campbell, Rutgers University and Spelman-Bryn Mawr
Summer Mathematics Program
Sarah J. Greenwald, University of Pennsylvania Women in Mathematics
Julie Kimbell, Chemical Industry Institute for Toxicology and North
Carolina Women and Mathematics
Other Relevant Presentations
- What affects women's decisions to pursue graduate
degrees in mathematics?
- Kathleen L. Bonn, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale
- Are we there yet? Encouraging women in mathematics.
- MAA Committee on Participation of Women Presentations
- Organizer: Carole B. Lacampagne, U.S. Department of Education
- Women and the Cambridge mathematical tripos
- James J. Tattersall, Providence College and U. S. Military Academy
- Shawnee L. McMurran, Providence College