Middle School Software
Lessons & Materials ||
Dr. Math Questions
Back to Contents
Reviews and Descriptions of Software
- Action Fraction Funhouse
- A resource for grades 5-8 designed to teach students the relationships between fraction, decimals, and percents.
- Algebra Accelerator
- Contains lessons and materials for many different topics including fractions. Recommended for grades 7-12.
- Bingwa Multicultural Software
- A software resource focusing on teaching mathematical skills in the context of multicultural education. For grades 5-6.
- Bradford Pre-Algebra Series: fractions and mixed numbers
- An interactive, self-paced tutorial that supplements regular course work. (William K. Bradford Publishing Company, 1993, Macintosh, MS-DOS)
- Fastball Fractions
- A fraction game with a baseball theme. (Mac-only). Sounds, animations, and plays add to the enjoyment of the game while the users are working fraction problems. A demo is available for download.
- Fractions and Decimals
- Designed for children ages 11 to 13, this software provides practice on the basic operations with fractions. Also introduces decimals.
- Neufield and Associates offers lessons and software to teach fractions.
© 1994- Drexel University. All rights reserved.
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help
The Math Forum is a research and educational enterprise of the Drexel University School of Education.