High School Level Questions on Angles
from the Dr. Math Archives
High School Dr. Math Questions on Measurement
Below are some questions and answers from our archive of questions sent via e-mail by K12 students and teachers to Ask Dr. Math. You may also browse the entire high school level archive by category.
Back to High School Dr. Math Questions
- Angle Between Two Points on the Globe
- Given their longitude and latitude, how can you determine the angle in radians between two cities?
- Find Angle DEA and Angle ADB
- Given that line AB is parallel to line DC, measure of arc CB=62, and measure of angle DAB=104, find and explain the measures of angles DEA and angle ADB.
- Find Angle DEB
- Given an isosceles triangle ABC...
- Inscribed Angle, Circle Equation
- What's an inscribed angle? What's the equation for a circle with a
center at (8,-1) and a radius of 15?
- Isosceles Triangles
- A student asks how to find angle B of a given isosceles triangle.
- Measuring Angles Using Steradians
- How do you measure a solid angle by using steradians?
- Polygon Angles
- What is the sum of the measure of the angles in polygons with sides 3-
- Right Triangles
- How do you figure the angle of a right triangle when you only have the height and width?
- Use of Steradians
- How are steradians used in real life?
Back to Contents
© 1994- Drexel University. All rights reserved.
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help
The Math Forum is a research and educational enterprise of the Drexel University School of Education.