High School Level Questions on Ellipses
from the Dr. Math Archives
High School Dr. Math Questions on Measurement
Below are some questions and answers from our archive of questions sent via e-mail by K12 students and teachers to Ask Dr. Math. You may also browse the entire high school level archive by category.
Back to High School Dr. Math Questions
- Area, Circumference of an Ellipse
- How do I calculate the area and circumference of a given ellipse?
- Circumference of an Ellipse
- What is the formula for the circumference of an ellipse?
- Diameter of a Flying Saucer
- We are constructing an oval racetrack in Atlanta...
Back to Contents
© 1994-2015 Drexel University. All rights reserved.
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help
The Math Forum is a research and educational enterprise of the Drexel University School of Education.