High School Level Questions:
Ask Dr. Math
Lessons and Materials ||
The topic of measurement intersects with many mathematical topics, not limited to the ones listed below. These topics represent categories of questions from Ask Dr. Math. You may browse the entire high school level archive by category.
Back to Contents
- Questions ranging from triangle angles to units of angle measurement
- Area and Surface Area
- Students ask questions about area and surface area of various figures
- Circles and Spheres
- Questions about Angles, Radii, Chord lengths, Circumference, Area, and Volume
- Students ask questions about defining and calculating distances
- Questions on diameters, circumferences, and areas of ellipses
- Length and Perimeter
- How to find side lengths and perimeters of triangles, octagons, and other polygons
- Statistical Measures
- Students ask questions about mean, median, variance, and more
- Finding volume of regular and irregular objects
© 1994- Drexel University. All rights reserved.
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help
The Math Forum is a research and educational enterprise of the Drexel University School of Education.