Middle School Level Questions on Circles
from the Dr. Math Archives
Middle School Dr. Math Questions on Measurement
Below are some questions and answers from our archive of questions sent via e-mail by K12 students and teachers to Ask Dr. Math. You may also browse the entire middle school level archive by category.
Back to Middle School Dr. Math Questions
- Circumference and Diameter
- If you know the circumference of a circle, how do you find the
- Circumference of a Circle Given Chord Length
- Given the length of a chord of a circle, is it possible to determine
- Circumference of a Circle, Value of 5!
- The area of a circle is 16 pi. What is the circumference of the circle? Also, what is the value of 5!?
- Finding the Area of a Circle
- Is there an easy way to do find the area of a circle?
- Pi and the Area of Circles
- If pi truly goes on and on forever without repeating, is it impossible
to find the exact area of a circle?
- Radius of a Pizza
- If a pizza has an area of 30 inches, what is its radius?
Back to Contents
© 1994- Drexel University. All rights reserved.
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help
The Math Forum is a research and educational enterprise of the Drexel University School of Education.