Middle School Level Questions on Volume
from the Dr. Math Archives
Middle School Dr. Math Questions on Measurement
Below are some questions and answers from our archive of questions sent via e-mail by K12 students and teachers to Ask Dr. Math. You may also browse the entire middle school level archive by category.
Back to Middle School Dr. Math Questions
- Barrel Volume
- How many gallons are in a barrel?
- Cylinder Volume
- What is the formula for the volume of a cylinder?
- Sphere Formulas
- What are the formulas for area and volume of a sphere?
- Volume of a Cylinder
- What is the volume of the storage tank with a diameter 6m, height 5m?
- Volume of Pyramid With Square Base
- What is the volume of a pyramid with a a height of 20.6 meters and a
square base with sides of 35 meters?
- Volume of a Tank
- What is the volume of a tank 10 feet in diameter, 8 feet deep, with a 2-foot conical bottom?
Back to Contents
© 1994- Drexel University. All rights reserved.
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help
The Math Forum is a research and educational enterprise of the Drexel University School of Education.