Middle School Level Questions:
Ask Dr. Math
Lessons and Materials ||
The topic of measurement intersects with many mathematical topics, not limited to the ones listed below. These topics represent categories of questions from Ask Dr. Math. You may browse the entire middle school level archive by category.
Back to Contents
- Question topics include radian measures, protractors, and polygon angles
- Area and Perimeter
- Students ask questions about area and perimeter of various figures
- Questions about Radii, Circumference, and Area
- Distance, Rate, and Time
- Students ask questions about defining and calculating distance, rate, and time traveled
- Questions on angles, side length, and area of triangles
- Units and Conversions
- How do you convert from feet to inches? Celsius To Farenheit? Miles to Kilometers?
- Students ask questions about the volume of cylinders, spheres, and other containers
- Other Topics
- Includes Measuring things in Nature and Measures of Center
© 1994- Drexel University. All rights reserved.
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help
The Math Forum is a research and educational enterprise of the Drexel University School of Education.