Park City Mathematics Institute
Summer School Teachers Program
The summer school teachers summer session at Park City is an opportunity for teachers to develop their understanding of mathematics in a unique environment. Applicants will be selected according to the following criteria:
- potential for growth as an individual
- potential for sharing the PCMI experience with colleagues
- support from school and/or colleagues
- evidence of commitment to students and to teaching students mathematics
- Teacher Leadership Program details for 2015 are on the IAS site
- For more information and resources for teachers.
- Information about Park City
- Map of Park City, Utah Yahoo Maps
- Park City, Utah
- Park City Chamber of Commerce/Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Wikipedia: Park City, Utah
- Utah.com: Park City
PCMI@MathForum Home || IAS/PCMI Home
© 2001 - 2015 Park City Mathematics Institute
IAS/Park City Mathematics Institute is an outreach program of the Institute for Advanced Study, 1 Einstein Drive, Princeton, NJ 08540.
Send questions or comments to: Suzanne Alejandre and Jim King
With program support provided by Math for America
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 0314808 and Grant No. ESI-0554309. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.