Math Coordinators Summary
Friday, July 5, 2002
Today we discussed the following topics
- What's happening now (planning for the future).
- Amy (Louisville) is working with Steve S and the teachers in the Louisville PDO.
- Sherry (Houston) will be working with the Rice PDO, John Polking, and the teachers who have been through PCMI.
- Debbie (Michigan) will be working with Roger Verhey and the teachers (Michigan PDO group).
- Kimya will be working with the U of Cincinnati and the PDO group.
- Jerry and Larry (Utah) will work with David at BYU and the PDO group.
- Shelly, Lucent/Newark POW Project
- Rutgers PDO
Back to Journal Index
PCMI@MathForum Home || IAS/PCMI Home
© 2001 - 2016 Park City Mathematics Institute
IAS/Park City Mathematics Institute is an outreach program of the Institute for Advanced Study, 1 Einstein Drive, Princeton, NJ 08540
Send questions or comments to: Suzanne Alejandre and Jim King
With program support provided by Math for America
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under DMS-0940733 and DMS-1441467. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.