Math Coordinators Summary
Friday, July 5, 2002
Today we discussed the following topics
- What's happening now (planning for the future).
- Amy (Louisville) is working with Steve S and the teachers in the Louisville PDO.
- Sherry (Houston) will be working with the Rice PDO, John Polking, and the teachers who have been through PCMI.
- Debbie (Michigan) will be working with Roger Verhey and the teachers (Michigan PDO group).
- Kimya will be working with the U of Cincinnati and the PDO group.
- Jerry and Larry (Utah) will work with David at BYU and the PDO group.
- Shelly, Lucent/Newark POW Project
- Rutgers PDO
Back to Journal Index
PCMI@MathForum Home || IAS/PCMI Home
© 2001 - 2015 Park City Mathematics Institute
IAS/Park City Mathematics Institute is an outreach program of the Institute for Advanced Study, 1 Einstein Drive, Princeton, NJ 08540
Send questions or comments to: Suzanne Alejandre and Jim King
With program support provided by Math for America
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 0314808 and Grant No. ESI-0554309. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.