2009 Index Page
Participant Outreach Activities
Update Contact Info
Send Note: Suzanne & Richard
Reasoning from Data and Chance
Exploring Discrete Math
Learning from Teaching Cases
Implementing Lesson Study
Algebraic Number Theory
Designing and Delivering
Room and Phone List
Ning: PCMI SSTP
click on small photo to view a larger version
- Day 2
Types of Questions and Answers in Australia and Hong Kong
- Participants sort questions from Australia and Hong Kong videos in TIMSS study.
- Day 3, Part 1
Silent Squares Activity
- Participants share behaviors that help or hinder group progress.
- Day 3, Part 2
Lyle's and Tom's Classes
- Participants compared the mathematics in Lyle's and Tom's classes.
- Day 4
Deborah Ball Video
- Participants viewed and analyzed a video of Deborah Ball's classroom.
- Day 5
- Participants analyze the NAEP questions.
Week 2 || Week 3
PCMI@MathForum Home || IAS/PCMI Home
© 2001 - 2014 Park City Mathematics Institute
IAS/Park City Mathematics Institute is an outreach program of the Institute for Advanced Study, 1 Einstein Drive, Princeton, NJ 08540.
Send questions or comments to: Suzanne Alejandre and Jim King
With program support provided by Math for America
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 0314808 and Grant No. ESI-0554309. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.