2009 Index Page
Participant Outreach Activities
Update Contact Info
Send Note: Suzanne & Richard
Reasoning from Data and Chance
Exploring Discrete Math
Learning from Teaching Cases
Implementing Lesson Study
Algebraic Number Theory
Designing and Delivering
Room and Phone List
Ning: PCMI SSTP
click on small photo to view a larger version
- Day 2
Types of Questions and Answers in Australia and Hong Kong
- Participants sort questions from Australia and Hong Kong videos in TIMSS study.
- Day 3, Part 1
Silent Squares Activity
- Participants share behaviors that help or hinder group progress.
- Day 3, Part 2
Lyle's and Tom's Classes
- Participants compared the mathematics in Lyle's and Tom's classes.
- Day 4
Deborah Ball Video
- Participants viewed and analyzed a video of Deborah Ball's classroom.
- Day 5
- Participants analyze the NAEP questions.
Week 2 || Week 3
PCMI@MathForum Home || IAS/PCMI Home
© 2001 - 2015 Park City Mathematics Institute
IAS/Park City Mathematics Institute is an outreach program of the Institute for Advanced Study, 1 Einstein Drive, Princeton, NJ 08540.
Send questions or comments to: Suzanne Alejandre and Jim King
With major funding from Math for America
With generous support from Robert and Lynn Johnston