Winning a PoW School Membership
as part of a Classroom Makeover!
The Math Forum @ Drexel is a Gold Level Sponsor of eInstruction's Global Classroom Makeover Video Contest. The three classroom makeover prize packages are valued between $63,000 and $79,000 each, and also include educational technology from eInstruction, American Ed Corp A+ Classroom, Calypso Systems, Incredible Kid, Knowledge Adventures, Nectar Foundation, Nettreker Search, Panasonic, Reading Plus and other educational technology companies.
Public voting at http://2010classroommakeover.com is open now and closes on Thursday, December 2. The winners will be announced on Thursday, December 9, 2010.
They will win a Math Forum Problems of the Week School Membership and three (3) registrations to participate in our online course, PoW Class Membership: Resources & Strategies for Effective Implementation ($1946.00 value)!
- Kindergarten - 5th Grade Finalists
- Barbara Bishop's 5th grade English and Language Arts Class
from Olive Branch Intermediate School in Olive Branch, Mississippi
- Tammy Dunbar's class
from Lincoln Elementary in Manteca, California
- Regina Ligon's Technology Class
from McCornack Elementary School in Eugene, Oregon
- Ashley Kizer's class
from Adamsville Elementary in Adamsville, Alabama
- Ryan Shetler's Technology Class
from Crums Lane Elementary in Louisville, Kentucky
- 6th - 8th Grade Finalists
- Imarlys Cajigas' Science Class
from WALKS Elementary School in Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
- Holcombe Hurd's 6th-8th grade Music Classes
from Red Bank Middle School in Red Bank, New Jersey
- Lindsay Novak's Science Class
from Citrus Springs Middle School in Citrus Springs, Florida
- Jennifer Bamford's English and Language Arts Class
from Smith County Middle School in Carthage, Tennessee
- Tim Shields' Math Class
from Calvary Christian School in St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
- 9th - 12th Grade Finalists
- Tim Mills' Math Class
from Hilton College in Hilton, Kwazulu Natal, South Africa
- Jamie Williams' Fine Arts Class
from Girard High School in Girard, Ohio
- Amy Tubbs' English and Language Arts Class
from Pulaski High School in Pulaski, Wisconsin
- Robert Goetsch's Technology Class
from Alief Taylor High School in Houston, Texas
- Andrew Miller's Technology Class
from North Stafford High School in Stafford, Virginia
© 1994- Drexel University. All rights reserved.
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help
The Math Forum is a research and educational enterprise of the Drexel University School of Education.