Win a Full PoW Membership
as part of McGraw-Hill's
"What math means to me" Art Contest
Check this out: http://MHEonline.com! Students could have their artwork on McGraw-Hill's new math program, and their classes could win nearly $15,000 in classroom resources. Contest submissions open September 15.
From the Math Forum win a ($150.00 value) Full Problems of the Week Membership, including:
- Access to everything, including the
- Current Problems of the Week
- the entire Problems Library
- Write Math: PoWs by Standard
- Register up to 36 students
- Students may submit online
- Assess Your Own students' responses using our online mentoring and feedback system
- Access to teacher resources [view Samples], including
- activities from the Problem Solving and Communication Activity Series
- Teacher Packets
- Online Resources
- problem solutions
- Eligible for free mentoring in Current PoWs when available
© 1994-2015 Drexel University. All rights reserved.
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help
The Math Forum is a research and educational enterprise of the Drexel University School of Education.