Ideas to Start
A Quick Tour
Problem Solving Activities
Teaching with PoWs
Ask us a question
Problems of the Week Membership -- Getting Started
Using the Left Sidebar
View a 2-minute video: Left Sidebar
There are links in the left sidebar that you may find useful:
In particular, I would take a look at:
- My PoW Work
- From that page you can manage your account (make a class, create student logins) and you can use the teacher office functionality to view your students' online submissions and also give them feedback.
- If you have only Current PoW Membership access this page will give you access to all of the problems and accompanying teacher resources from the current season.
- PoWerful Ideas Newsletters
- Read the six features of the current issue and also take a look at the archived issues.
- Problem Solving Activities
- Members at every level (Current, Full, School, District, Trial Account) have access to these resources.
- Teaching with PoWs
- Some of the popular links from that page include:
* The Rubrics
* Think You Don't Have Time to Use the PoWs? [pdf]
* Problems of the Week Articles
© 1994- The Math Forum at NCTM. All rights reserved.
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help