We hope this website helps you find math teachers around the world who want to use the web to collaborate around math, problem solving, and technology.
Teachers can visit this site to:
- Find like-minded teachers to do math, look at student work, and improve their questions/feedback to students with
- Find math problems, images, and videos for problem-posing
- Find problems focused on different problem-solving strategies, as well as finding collaborators to work on problems from their curriculums
- Find archives of student work on interesting math problems, along with teacher commentary and feedback
- See examples of how students respond to different kinds of teacher feedback, and archives of high-quality teacher feedback.