- Student Tessellations (28 February 1997)
- Betsy Bruns' 5th grade class from the Hoffman School in Glenview, Illinois has added 11 new tessellations to Suzanne Alejandre's student gallery. Congratulations to Ginny Culp, David Drey, Andrew Herrmann, Steven Hwang, Mario Kimmons, Sondra Malling, Katie McCarthy, Tim Nichols, Rachel Schroll, Nazia Somani, and Dori Walstrom for their beautiful artwork!
- Latest Additions to the Dr. Math Archives (28 February 1997)
- Over 110 new Question-&-Answer entries were added to the tables of contents in the Dr. Math Archives during February 1997.
- February Additions to Steve's Dump (28 February 1997)
- Over 75 new entries to "Steve's Dump" were added during the month of February. Two of these sites, both dedicated to AP Statistics, have been selected as Hot Spots for the month of March.
- The SNARK (Spanish math puzzles) Mailing List (24 February 1997)
- A searchable archive of this Spanish language math mailing list devoted to puzzles, recreational mathematics, logic, word games, paradoxes, board and strategic games, geometrical problems, mechanical puzzles, and other brain-teasers, is now hosted by the Forum.
- The October Project of the Month Winners (23 February 1997)
- Redmond High School, in Redmond, Oregon, swept the POM this month with some very good pictures that showed a lot of perseverance!
- The Scout Report lists our new Elementary Teachers' Place (11 February 1997)
- The Scout Report, a publication of Net Scout Services, Computer Science Department, University of Wisconsin, writes: "[The] Math Forum... has recently added these meta-pages specifically for elementary school math teachers. The pages are divided into two parts: "For Your Classroom" and "For Your Career." The classroom sections contain pointers to lesson plans, problems, software, and fun sites for kids. The career site contains lists of pertinent discussion groups, articles, and professional organizations. One of the highlights of the Problems and Activities section is Ruth Carver's elementary problem of the week, with an interactive problem and solution archive back to the fall of 1995."
- Multicultural Math Fair - Suzanne Alejandre (8 February 1997)
- An annual event at the Frisbie Middle School in Rialto, California. Included in these Math Fair pages are directions for ten activities in English and Spanish, worksheets to print out, and links to software that can be downloaded directly from the Web.
- November Project of the Month Winners (8 February 1997)
- A closely fought battle, with two winners and five honorable mention awards.
- Math Lessons named to ENC Digital Dozen (1 February 1997)
- For a fifth time a Math Forum page has been named to the ENC Digital Dozen. For February 1997, it's the Math Lessons area of our Internet Resource Collection (Steve's Dump). The ENC says, "Hundreds of math lessons and activities are featured in this prodigious site."
- January Additions to Steve's Dump (1 February 1997)
- Over 100 new entries to "Steve's Dump" were added during the month of January. One of these sites, DAU Math Refresher Tutorials, has also been selected as the February 1997 Hot Spot.
2013: Apr/Jun Jan/Mar
2012: Oct/Dec  Jul/Sept Apr/Jun Jan/Mar
2011: Oct/Dec  Jul/Sept Apr/Jun Jan/Mar
2010: Oct/Dec  Jul/Sept Apr/Jun Jan/Mar
2009: Oct/Dec Jul/Sept Apr/Jun Jan/Mar
2008: Oct/Dec Jul/Sept Apr/Jun Jan/Mar
2007: Oct/Dec Jul/Sept Apr/Jun Jan/Mar
2006: Oct/Dec Jul/Sept Apr/Jun Jan/Mar
2005: Oct/Dec Jul/Sept Apr/Jun Jan/Mar
2004: Oct/Dec Jul/Sept Apr/Jun Jan/Mar
2003: Oct/Dec Jul/Sept Apr/Jun Jan/Mar
2002: Oct/Dec Jul/Sept Apr/Jun Jan/Mar
2001: Oct/Dec Jul/Sept Apr/Jun Jan/Mar
2000: Oct/Dec Jul/Sept Apr/Jun Jan/Mar
1999: Oct/Dec Jul/Sept Apr/Jun Jan/Mar
1998: Oct/Dec Jul/Sept May/Jun Mar/Apr Jan/Feb
1997: Dec Nov Oct Sept Aug Jul Jun May Apr Mar Feb Jan
1996: Dec Nov Oct Sept Aug Jul Jun May Apr Mar Feb
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help