- March Additions to Steve's Dump (31 March 1997)
- 350 new entries to the Math Forum's Internet Resource Collection were added during the month of March. Two of these sites, Introduction to Symmetries and Introduction to Wallpaper Patterns were selected as the April hot spots.
- Latest Additions to the Dr. Math Archives (31 March 1997)
- Over 140 new Question-&-Answer entries were added to the tables of contents in the Dr. Math Archives during March 1997.
- Student Tessellations (26 March 1997)
- Students at Frisbie Middle School in Rialto, CA wrote about their tessellations: Darrell Hearn, Matthew Pope, and Chelsey Poulsen used Claris Works; in HyperCard, Steven Alvarez, Monica Briano, Atili Faalaulau, Deanna Henderson, Jason Marvin, Yesenia Rodriguez, Jose Torres, and Shawn Whitney showed tessellations with translations; and Twillia Birks, Henry Huynh, and Cristal Pantoja demonstrated the use of rotation. Also tessellations by Alan K. Aniu (grade 7) and his parents, Nancy and Sam, who attended an evening computer class, and one by Frisbie staff member Frandshell Williams.
... (21 March)...Dana Harney, Danielle Harney, and Farran Nowlen (grade 8) and Lucy Wert (grade 6), students of Maureen Grant at Northview Middle School in Indianapolis, IN, sent in four new tessellations created using Suzanne Alejandre's Tessellation Tutorials.
- February POM Winner (23 March 1997)
- Justin Lam of Sequoia Middle School outpaces the competition!
- February Hunt Winner! (20 March 1997)
- Andrew Wagner, a 5th grader from Dixon Elementary School in Richmond, British Columbia, wins himself a Math Forum t-shirt.
- Collaborative Learning: An Active Discussion (12 March 1997)
- The goal of this discussion is to sustain an active conversation on Collaborative Learning issues, while providing an archive of all articles in the discussion.
- Uni- and Bi-variate Data Analysis (12 March 1997)
- A fall term computer project for Nils Ahbel's honors Functions, Trigonometry and Statistics class at the Kent School in Connecticut. This is the latest addition to the Forum's Student Showcase.
- The March Internet Math Hunt (4 March 1997)
- Here's your chance to win a Math Forum t-shirt!
- December POM Winner (3 March 1997)
- Margaret Whitman of Germantown Academy won herself an ultra-cool Math Forum t-shirt!
2013: Apr/Jun Jan/Mar
2012: Oct/Dec  Jul/Sept Apr/Jun Jan/Mar
2011: Oct/Dec  Jul/Sept Apr/Jun Jan/Mar
2010: Oct/Dec  Jul/Sept Apr/Jun Jan/Mar
2009: Oct/Dec Jul/Sept Apr/Jun Jan/Mar
2008: Oct/Dec Jul/Sept Apr/Jun Jan/Mar
2007: Oct/Dec Jul/Sept Apr/Jun Jan/Mar
2006: Oct/Dec Jul/Sept Apr/Jun Jan/Mar
2005: Oct/Dec Jul/Sept Apr/Jun Jan/Mar
2004: Oct/Dec Jul/Sept Apr/Jun Jan/Mar
2003: Oct/Dec Jul/Sept Apr/Jun Jan/Mar
2002: Oct/Dec Jul/Sept Apr/Jun Jan/Mar
2001: Oct/Dec Jul/Sept Apr/Jun Jan/Mar
2000: Oct/Dec Jul/Sept Apr/Jun Jan/Mar
1999: Oct/Dec Jul/Sept Apr/Jun Jan/Mar
1998: Oct/Dec Jul/Sept May/Jun Mar/Apr Jan/Feb
1997: Dec Nov Oct Sept Aug Jul Jun May Apr Mar Feb Jan
1996: Dec Nov Oct Sept Aug Jul Jun May Apr Mar Feb
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help