Disabilities & Math
Equity & Access
AMS Ethical Guidelines
- "Students and professionals with disabilities have the same right
to access information and resources as everyone else."
- "Often referred to as dyscalculia, math-related learning disabilities
are complex and require intervention by skillful teachers to help students
achieve success." -
- The Math Forum's Internet Mathematics Library provides
pages of selected sites and other resources related to
mathematics and people with disabilities:
- People with
- Equity issues for people with disabilities who study and/or teach
- Sites with resources for special education and
people with learning and other disabilities.
- Search the Library:
- Looking for something specific? Type in a keyword, choose a topic from the
menu, and press the SEARCH button.