The Math Forum's Internet Mathematics Library
includes Internet-based projects such as Daily/Weekly/Monthly Challenges
and Question-and-Answer Services:
- Ask Dr. Math - Math Forum
- Have a math question? Dr. Math is always on duty and ready to lend a
- Math Fundamentals Problem of the Week - Math Forum
- Challenging and fun problems for students working on problems in numbers, operations, and measurement, as well as introductory geometry, data, and probability.
Problem of the Week - Math Forum
- Challenging and fun problems from 1995 to 2002 for elementary students.
Math - DuPage Children's Museum
- An every-other-week math challenge for grades K-3 from "Aunty Math," each
presented in the form of a story taken from the life of Aunty Math, her two nephews,
and her niece. Students with questions can e-mail Aunty Math directly, and a
Tips for the Current Challenge page
provides suggestions for modifying or extending each problem. Students may also
submit solutions and read what others have written from Aunty Math's
Solutions page, and
there are recommended problem-solving strategies on the kids'
"Find out about the challenge" page.
- Search the
Internet Mathematics Library:
- To see all elementary-level Internet-based project sites, press the SEARCH button.
Looking for something specific? Type in a keyword,
choose a topic from the left-hand menu, and press the SEARCH button.