- Ask Dr. Math
- explore more than 5000 archived questions and answers
- Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ
- Geometric &
- History, Biography
- Browse the History
and Biography section of the Math Forum's Internet Mathematics Library. Visit, in
particular, the history collections from the
MacTutor Math History Archive (St.
Andrews) and David Joyce's History
of Mathematics at Clark University; and Isaac Reed's Famous Problems
in the History of Mathematics.
- Search the Internet Mathematics Library for high school history resources:
to see all high school history sites, press the SEARCH button.
Looking for something specific? Type in a keyword and press the SEARCH button.
- Reference Sites -
browse Internet Math Library reference materials, especially:
of Women Mathematicians - Agnes Scott College
Weisstein's World of Mathematics - Wolfram Research
FAQ - Alex López-Ortiz and the FAQ Team
Concepts and Definitions - Nancy Casey, MegaMath
- Mathematical Quotations Server - Mark Woodard, Furman University
- Mathematicians at Work
- MAA Online
- Mathematics Archives
- University of Tennessee at Knoxville (UTK)
and Measures - Jacques J. Proot
- Search the
Internet Mathematics Library:
- To see all high school reference sites, press the SEARCH button.
Looking for something specific? Type in a keyword,
choose a topic from the left-hand menu, and press the SEARCH button.