Math Camps & Summer
- A-Star Summer Math Camp
- Challenging students with national and international competitions such as MATHCOUNTS/AMC-8, AMC10/12, AIME, and USAMO. Sessions — which take place in the Bay Area, southern California, and greater Boston — range from one to three weeks.
- Areteem Institute
- Math Zoom's residential and day summer camps, held at the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA), Bentley University (Boston), Georgetown University (Washington, DC), and San Diego. Emphasizing algebra, geometry, combinatorics, and number theory, each three-week experience aims to nurture genuine interest in mathematics and its STEM applications, and develop passion for exploring it and related fields.
- AwesomeMath Summer Program
- Three-week camps — held at the University of Texas at Dallas, Cornell University, or UC Berkeley — designed to hone middle and high school students' mathematical problem-solving skills up to the Olympiad level.
- Bridge to Enter Advanced Mathematics
- This free, residential, three-week-long summer camp targets underserved New York City middle school students with talent in math "who think they might like math, like solving puzzles, and want to see what else is out there." Formerly the Summer Program in Mathematical Problem Solving.
- IDEA MATH
- Two week-long workshops that help students develop systematic methods for problem-solving and build a solid foundation for their future mathematics study. Available around Boston and California's Bay Area as residential or day format.
- MathPath offers middle school students who are extremely talented in mathematics the opportunity to learn and develop at a pace and to a depth that matches their abilities while also providing them the rich social and recreational experience of a residential summer camp.
- Providers of summer math camps in Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, and the District of Columbia. MathTree camp faculty teach in multiple modes, inspired by the Lesh translation model.
- Penn GEMS
- The University of Pennsylvania offers GEMS (Girls in Engineering, Math and Science Camp), a week of hands-on science, math, and engineering for Philadelphia area middle school girls to learn what's going on in bioengineering, nanotechnology, materials science, graphics and computing.
- Russian School of Mathematics
- Intensive six week-long courses in California, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, California, Connecticut, Kentucky, Illinois, and Washington that build, develop, and reinforce the work done over the year and get student ready for the year ahead. Olympiad programs provide additional challenges.
- Texas State University Residential Junior Summer Math Camp
- This three week-long immersive summer program develops middle school students "who are excited about doing mathematics" into creative and critical thinkers.
- University of Minnesota Talented Youth Mathematics Program (UMTYMP)
- ITCEP administers the University of Minnesota Talented Youth Mathematics Program (UMTYMP), Saturday morning enrichment programs, and summer enrichment programs, which provide mathematically promising K-12 students with opportunities to learn and enjoy mathematics and introduce them to the role of mathematics in society through meeting and working with scientists, engineers, and mathematicians. Kids' University programs include MicroWorlds, Orienteering, Math in Motion, Geometric Art, Gear It Up, Numeric Patterns, Function Junction, Prove It! and Go Figure!