Math Camps & Summer
- A-Star Summer Math Camp
- Two-week-long sessions in the Bay Area or South California that challenge students with national and international competitions such as MATHCOUNTS/AMC-8, AMC10/12, AIME, and USAMO.
- AwesomeMath Summer Program
- Three-week camps — held at the University of Texas at Dallas, Cornell University, or UC Berkeley — designed to hone middle and high school students' mathematical problem-solving skills up to the Olympiad level.
- IDEA MATH
- Two week-long workshops that help students develop systematic methods for problem-solving and build a solid foundation for their future mathematics study. Available around Boston and California's Bay Area as residential or day format.
- Math Zoom
- For 2014, Math Zoom Academy will offer two residential summer camps: one at Boston College, and the Areteem Institute Summer Camp at UC Berkeley. Each three week experience will offer mental challenges and friendly competition geared towards preparing students for mathematics contests such as AMC 8/10/12, AIME, ARML, MATHCOUNTS, USAMO (USA Math Olympiad), and IMO (International Math Olympiad). Day camp option also available.
- MathPath offers middle school students who are extremely talented in mathematics the opportunity to learn and develop at a pace and to a depth that matches their abilities while also providing them the rich social and recreational experience of a residential summer camp.
- Penn GEMS
- The University of Pennsylvania offers GEMS (Girls in Engineering, Math and Science Camp), a week of hands-on science, math, and engineering for Philadelphia area middle school girls to learn what's going on in bioengineering, nanotechnology, materials science, graphics and computing.
- Russian School of Mathematics
- Intensive six week-long courses in California, Connecticut, and Massachusetts that build, develop, and reinforce the work done over the year and get student ready for the year ahead. Olympiad programs provide additional challenges.
- Summer Program in Mathematical Problem Solving
- This free, residential, three-week-long summer camp targets underserved New York City middle school students with talent in math "who think they might like math, like solving puzzles, and want to see what else is out there."
- Texas State University Residential Junior Summer Math Camp
- This three week-long immersive summer program develops middle school students "who are excited about doing mathematics" into creative and critical thinkers. Also available as a half-day summer math program.