The Math Forum's Internet Mathematics Library
contains a Software category, with archives and download sites, instructional
packages and games, and interactive Web sites with and without Java applets.
The Forum's Math Tools community digital library supports the use and development of software for mathematics education. Find software tools, lesson plans, stories, activities, Problems of the Week -- as well as ratings, reviews, and discussions about those technology resources -- at Math Tools.
- CNET Download.com - for
- Search this site to find a particular piece of software, or browse their mathematics listings.
- The Kid's Domain (KD)
- Cynthia A. Sorrels, Managing Editor
- Resources for family use: contests, online games, icons, holidays, and
downloads for kids, a magazine, software downloads, games, crafts, and
activities for grownups, and over 600 reviews of software and websites
See Great PC & Mac Downloads.
Software (StudyWeb) - The Lightspan Partnership, Inc.
- An annotated list of software for K12 math students.
Mysteries (Grades 4-7) - Tom Snyder Software
- Students interact with characters to unravel mysteries, answering word
problems along the way. The Math Mysteries series includes units on
and Whole Numbers.
See also Math Mysteries Online.
(Windows 95/98/NT) - Spelunk Computing
- Software that emphasizes abstract thinking, creativity, and open-ended exploration
for ages 4 and up, designed to allow children to produce intriguing abstract and fractal
patterns from simple shapes and operations.
- Search the
Internet Mathematics Library:
- To find middle school math software sites, press the SEARCH button.
Looking for something specific? Type in a keyword,
choose a topic from the left-hand menu, and press the SEARCH button.