10 threads found:
- Becoming a math teacher
Preparing for a career as a math teacher for young children.
- Date of thread's last activity: 5 December 2008
- How do I become a Math Teacher?
Suggestions for an aspiring math teacher.
- Date of thread's last activity: 18 November 2007
- Praxis II Math for Middle School
Finding help on the Web to prepare for the Praxis II Math
- Date of thread's last activity: 1 August 2015
- Interviewing questions
Suggestions on questions to ask when interviewing new teachers
- Date of thread's last activity: 28 February 2012
- The best Master's program in mathematics education
Universities for a teaching career in mathematics.
- Date of thread's last activity: 11 February 2010
- Graduate course in math
I need a 400 level math class to complete my masters in secondary education.
- Date of thread's last activity: 4 December 2007
- Math Praxis Test Study Guide
The administrators of the Teacher2Teacher service have recently learned that
this conversation potentially infringed upon the copyright of ETS, which
administers the Praxis exam.
Our understanding of ETS's policy is that any posting of material very
similar to questions on the test is considered copyright infringement. In
particular, memorizing and publicly sharing test items, whether done
innocently or on purpose, is considered copyright infringement. Discussion of
general content (e.g., general geometry principles or "make sure you remember
the Pythagorean theorem ...") does not constitute infringement.
We also understand that ETS takes this very seriously, since the sharing of
test items intended for use on later tests could impact the value of those
In light of this potential infringement, the T2T administrators have removed
all posts that explicitly discussed material from Praxis exams, and posts
that referred to such posts. At the author's request, we've also removed
posts that referenced, by name, a discussant who raised our attention to the
To obtain permission to reproduce content authored by ETS, please complete
the relevant licensing permission form by visiting ets.org, clicking on the
link to "Legal" toward the bottom of their home page, then choosing from the
left-hand navbar the appropriate "Related Links."
- Date of thread's last activity: 10 April 2007
- Jobs in geometry
The different kinds of jobs available in geometry
- Date of thread's last activity: 21 November 2006
- Teaching as a career
How is it like being a teacher?
- Date of thread's last activity: 13 September 2012
- Department chair job description
What is the job description of a math department chairperson at the middle
- Date of thread's last activity: 28 January 2009