From: dotmathman

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005110721:44:00
Subject: mental math

Many people have this problem. Many teachers avoid this topic because it is one of the most difficult topics and there is not much info on it. Today everone just grabs a calculator. If you want to know how I solved this problem you can look at my web site. I made a paper calculator that helps children understand how a calculator works so fast. After learning my system children can beat the calcualtor. www.dotmath.tripod.com dotmathman

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/