From: Barry <Zaney@zaneys.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999021104:55:47
Subject: Casio Calculator Sites for Kids

I am looking for some internet sites that I can point my students to
that will help them to understand in the kids terms how to use the
Casio CFX-9850G calculator. I am looking for something that puts the
operation of graphing into terms they can understand while at home to
make the calculators work. Any suggestions, please e-mail me.
Zaney@zaneys.net

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®