Q&A #101

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Graphing Calculator Courses

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: Barry

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999021104:55:47
Subject: Casio Calculator Sites for Kids

I am looking for some internet sites that I can point my students to that will help them to understand in the kids terms how to use the Casio CFX-9850G calculator. I am looking for something that puts the operation of graphing into terms they can understand while at home to make the calculators work. Any suggestions, please e-mail me. Zaney@zaneys.net

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®