From: Leigh Nataro <sleigh@cvu.cssd.k12.vt.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999040117:52:36
Subject: T-Cubed summer institute

One of the best ways to learn about technology is during a week long
intensive course in the summer.  The reason that it works for me is
that I am not worried about planning for my next class, calling a
parent, finding my grades, etc. etc...  Texas Instruments sponsors
several summer instututes.  I will be helping to host one called
"Connecting Math and Science".  It will focus on the integration of TI
graphing calculators with the CBL and CBR to teach physical science
concepts.  The course will be held in Hinesburg, Vermont at Champlain
Valley Union High School from July 12-16.  To find out more, email me
(Leigh Nataro) at sleigh@cvu.cssd.k12.vt.us.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®