From: Leigh Nataro

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999040118:52:36
Subject: T-Cubed summer institute

One of the best ways to learn about technology is during a week long intensive course in the summer. The reason that it works for me is that I am not worried about planning for my next class, calling a parent, finding my grades, etc. etc... Texas Instruments sponsors several summer instututes. I will be helping to host one called "Connecting Math and Science". It will focus on the integration of TI graphing calculators with the CBL and CBR to teach physical science concepts. The course will be held in Hinesburg, Vermont at Champlain Valley Union High School from July 12-16. To find out more, email me (Leigh Nataro) at sleigh@cvu.cssd.k12.vt.us.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/