From: Bonnie <BDMG816@msn.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005021419:13:53
Subject: teaching geometry to 10th grade special education students.

Where do I start?  They like doing easy things, but I have to get them
involved in the higher part of geometry.  I ordered two books from
Amazon.  Geometry for dummies and another one I hope will prove to be
advantageous.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®