Q&A #10110

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Discovering Geometry, 2nd Edition

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: Bonnie

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005021420:13:53
Subject: teaching geometry to 10th grade special education students.

Where do I start? They like doing easy things, but I have to get them involved in the higher part of geometry. I ordered two books from Amazon. Geometry for dummies and another one I hope will prove to be advantageous.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®