From: Susie Linder

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009011018:30:11
Subject: resources for Discovering geometry M. Serra

Your best bet is to look up the puclisher on the Web, find your local rep. and ask him/her. If they don't have it, get back on the Web and go back to the publisher, call their 800 number explaining your plight and they will usually find one for you. I know they've been extremely helpful to me in this regard. Hope it helps.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/