From: diony gamoso <dionygamoso@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006052416:44:38
Subject: math games

Judy,
  I read in your message that you use a lot of games to reinforce
basic math concepts.  I work with adults at a conservation corps.
Their skills are often at the 4-6th grade level, and not very solid.
Could you recommend any games that would encourage them to learn their
multiplication tables?  Actually, ideas for games and activities of
any sort would be much appreciated.  Thank you.  Diony

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/