Q&A #1022

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Creative ideas for teaching remedial math

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: diony gamoso

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006052416:44:38
Subject: math games

Judy, I read in your message that you use a lot of games to reinforce basic math concepts. I work with adults at a conservation corps. Their skills are often at the 4-6th grade level, and not very solid. Could you recommend any games that would encourage them to learn their multiplication tables? Actually, ideas for games and activities of any sort would be much appreciated. Thank you. Diony

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®