Q&A #1022

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Creative ideas for teaching remedial math

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Angel

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006090716:54:30
Subject: Re: math games

On 2006052416:44:38, diony gamoso wrote: > >Judy, > I read in your message that you use a lot of games to reinforce >basic math concepts. I work with adults at a conservation corps. >Their skills are often at the 4-6th grade level, and not very solid. >Could you recommend any games that would encourage them to learn their >multiplication tables? Actually, ideas for games and activities of >any sort would be much appreciated. Thank you. Diony > Diony, I am just starting to work with the CCC. Have you found anything that works particularly well? Did you ever come up with any games or useful suggestions? I am excited about this work but a little nervous, too. I would really appreciate any advice you might have. Angel

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®