From: Angel <angelheart@wildblue.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006090715:54:30
Subject: Re: math games

On 2006052416:44:38, diony gamoso wrote:

>Judy,
>  I read in your message that you use a lot of games to reinforce
>basic math concepts.  I work with adults at a conservation corps.
>Their skills are often at the 4-6th grade level, and not very solid.
>Could you recommend any games that would encourage them to learn
their
>multiplication tables?  Actually, ideas for games and activities of
>any sort would be much appreciated.  Thank you.  Diony

Diony,

I am just starting to work with the CCC. Have you found anything that
works particularly well? Did you ever come up with any games or useful
suggestions? I am excited about this work but a little nervous, too. I
would really appreciate any advice you might have.
Angel

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®