From: Trinka Brooks <www.trinka.brooks@smail.astate.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006111811:41:22
Subject: B.S. or B.S.E. in Mathematics

I am very interested in persuing a degree in a mathematics.  I do not
know if there are jobs available for graduates with just a B.S. in
Mathematics, or should I just go for the B.S. in Education?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/