From: jaji <prab_raji@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009021222:26:41
Subject: Re: Changing fFrom Engineering to Teaching

Very encouraging reply.. thanks.

I have just now started getting my pre-reqs to go into single subject
credential in california state for becoming a Science teacher. Being
in engineering for longer time, I have lost my essay writing skills.
California emphasis on taking CBEST for even getting into M.ed
program....and writing section, is where I have failed marginally. Any
tips??

-thanks

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question