Q&A #1039

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Changing career from engineer to teacher

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: jaji

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009021223:26:41
Subject: Re: Changing fFrom Engineering to Teaching

Very encouraging reply.. thanks. I have just now started getting my pre-reqs to go into single subject credential in california state for becoming a Science teacher. Being in engineering for longer time, I have lost my essay writing skills. California emphasis on taking CBEST for even getting into M.ed program....and writing section, is where I have failed marginally. Any tips?? -thanks

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®