From: Sudantha Vidanage <skv3@lehigh.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002110721:48:09
Subject: Changing career from engineer to teacher

It is very easy to transition from an engineer to a teacher, I am in
the process of obtaining my Masters degree in Technology based teacher
education. By the way I also have a MBA in finance. For me the
challenge is learning how to teach the subject matter at the students
level. This I hope to acquire by taking the required courses.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/