From: Sumit <sk29jun@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003041010:17:51
Subject: Help

I am actually looking to start a career in to teaching. I graduated
with my Masters in Mechanical Engineering from Detroit, MI last year
and my bachelors is from India in Mechanical Engineering too. I would
like to teach Math and I was wondering if I have to study anything
else to do that. Any suggestions would be appreciated...E-mail at
sk29jun@yahoo.com

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®