From: OGBAA AGWU <ogbaa_hou@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004012707:11:21
Subject: Making Teaching a Profession

I am interested in teaching math in a secondary school.  I am two
years out of undergraduate where I received a BS in Engineering.
Since then I've been working in odd jobs.  Although I have been
sustituting for teachers and have often thought of becoming a
professional teacher. I want to know how to start finding out if I am
qualified (and if not, what I need to do), how to start looking for a
job teaching math/engineering classes.  I'm at square one and I am not
certain how to get going -- any thoughts

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/